I didn’t think this would be a productive day… It didn’t feel like one as the time passed.
So I decided to make a list off all that I did…
- Got a muffin in the morning with this dearie– she is a smartie (yay!)
- Did a little shopping, some things I needed ($1 dish scrubber), other things not so much…
- Tried not to waste time at Goodwill.com – the auction site– that somehow manages to maintain the stores identity and integrity even though it is a mere digital representation (didn’t know a website could feel dusty//) Managed to narrowly avoid the $5.99 broken glasses lot- though it was calling my name
- Scrubbed the oven with the new dish scrubber from when a scrumptious, bubbly pie of the blueberry order overflowed into my clean oven while baking
- Pondered how cute my mama is for attempting to win the Mother-in-law of the year award for baking said pie
- I fed myself. and used my favorite chopsticks that were honestly too slippery to pick up my noodles- wooden would have been better, not going to lie
- Stomped around in my wooden clog sandals!
- Did some filing er. laundry for Joshua… V-necks LG, V-necks M, Crew LG, Crew M, FIFO
- Had some text interaction with my brother
- Changed my mouse pointer back to a banana
- Looked at design blogs mostly this one
- Looked up topographic maps and analyzed far off places and flood plains flexing my newly acquired landform processes skills (GPH 211)
- Wrapped a gift
- Made a list of what I did
- And finally tried to decide, after years of keeping this beauty in the closet, what color I should paint the frame and where I should proudly display it in my home. Suggestions??